Friday, August 04, 2006

DVD in Production!

That's right! I have begun pre-production on an instructional DVD!
I have been planning on doing this for a while, but the response I have had from my training sessions has convinced me to push ahead. I am currently restructuring my schedule to give more time to Joint Heir and my vision for the company.
There is a definite ministry need in this area. It is not just about turning knobs and setting levels. There is a need for spiritual sensitivity while operating sound in a sanctuary situation. Faith comes by hearing, and the purpose of the audio and media ministry is to ensure that the message is heard and received.
I am currently involved in helping several ministries to focus their media departments to fully support and enforce the vision of the individual churches. I have developed a plan for them that basically puts the vision into concrete terms with specific goals and timelines for attaining them. I hope to expand on this concept in the future.
In the meantime, be on the lookout for my DVD. I hope to have much of it done before the next Sound Doctrine Seminar Series event on September 9th, 2006. If things work out ,the DVD will be available in November of this year.

BTW I have also been approached to appear in a magazine in the near future also. Things are looking up for Joint Heir Media Group!!

No comments: