Tuesday, March 21, 2006

WELCOME!

Welcome to the Sound Doctrine Seminar blog!!

My name is Steve Croom. I am an audio engineer from Cleveland, Ohio. I have been in the business for over 15 years and have gotten a lot of experience in that time. I will post my resume for you to check out at a later time). The goal of this blog (and future podcasts) is for me to share my knowledge of audio with you. Although my target audience is the "church sound volunteer", I am sure that the information I will share will help just about anyone who is starting out in the field of live sound or studio recording.

I also offer training seminars periodically in the Cleveland area, and hopefully other cities soon. If you would like more information, please feel free to email me at jointheir1@aol.com or nevmoor@aol.com. I would be glad to assist you if I can.

My next blog entry will be entitled "Flow with Me!". I will discuss some of the basics of sound and sound systems.

Stay "tuned" for more!!

No comments: